Last Updated, September 28th, 2016
JSO Digital is currently hiring for two positions, a Digital strategist and Content strategist.
Location: Austin, Texas
Medical benefits: yes
We are looking for a motivated, self-starting team member to manage digital strategy for a portfolio of our law firm clients, and who can also assist with two new e-commerce stores John is launching in the functional medicine space. Our Austin office is located at the Congress Avenue WeWork location in downtown Austin, which allows us to be part of Austin’s vibrant startup community. Office perks include: free beer and coffee, networking events, and you can even bring your dog to work.
In this position, you will need to:
- Be creative
- Think on your feet
- Plan, implement, and continually improve multi-channel marketing strategies to meet clients’ marketing goals
- Develop SEO strategies informed by analytics data, including outreach and link acquisition campaigns
- Manage on-site page optimization
- Create and optimize business listings
- Create detailed monthly reports for clients
- Become a trusted marketing advisor to the clients you work with
The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of agency SEO experience (preferred, not required)
- Strong technical SEO skills (keyword research, technical audits, etc.)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Screaming Frog, Adwords, Facebook Ads, Moz Analytics and Moz Local, Raven Tools, and Whitespark
- Experience with social media campaigns and paid targeting
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills
Most importantly, we’re looking for someone who is excited to master and apply new skills and who can meet deadlines because they want to, not because they have to.
Please submit a cover letter and resume. Neither should be longer than 2 pages. Boilerplate, copy paste, applications will not be considered.
Location: anywhere in the United States
Compensation: commensurate with experience/ per piece
On either a contract, or salaried basis, we are seeking a licensed attorney, or recent law firm graduate, to plan and write content for our law firm clients. We pride ourselves on creating best in category legal content, and are looking for a candidate with excellent writing skills.